Monday, March 16, 2009

Jake Ellis

I'm not sure how Ben did today with our first day of a healthy week, but I made a few steps toward a healthier lifestyle. I'm still getting over mono, so my symptoms today consisted of congestion, fatigue, and random coughing fits. With the congestion, I am unable to taste food because I am so stuffed up. Because of this, I decided to eat as healthily as possible. I started the day with a glass of OJ. I asked for grapes instead of chips at the CoHo, substituted juice in the DC for water, ate tofu instead of meat, added broccoli and cucumber to my salad (no dressing), and ate egg plant. 
This was a good start to the week and hopefully I'll be able to keep it up (maybe make a habit out of it). Next quarter I'm planning on getting to bed earlier, waking up early and swimming before class, and cutting down on my procrastination.

How'd you do Ben?

1 comment:

  1. Hey, I'd love to go swimming with you in the morning. My first class starts at 1:40 so I definitely have time in the mornings to exercise.

    ReplyDelete