Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Ben Hubbard

My goal today is to stay active. I've found myself doing a lot of sitting recently. Just sitting. Mostly I'll reflect on things, or plan out different things. But it ends up wasting a large part of my free time. It happens a lot in the shower too, where I just stand there with the water hitting my back, and I can take 30-40 minute shower thinking about the day before, or what needs to get done that day ahead of me.

So what I plan to do today is whenever I find myself just sitting, I'll get up and do something. If there is nothing for me to do, I guess I'll just make something up. This is going to work wonders for my creativity/spontaneity skills.

Already today I ate a 20 minutes breakfast while studying math, then took a 15 minute shower. Hey...that's good for me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment