Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Jake Ellis

Finals really puts a damper on my life. Having mono during finals doesn't help much either. Seeing as I still can't work out because of my exhausted state, I've been spending a considerable amount of time studying for my finals this week. The stuffed up nose has allowed me to eat much healthier than I normally would, and coming on Ben and my healthy week, it's given me a little boost. My appetite has been really strange lately, there are times where even the thought of food makes me full, and other times where I can't eat enough. It's really disconcerting when the food you eat has no flavor to you. I had a corn bread muffin at dinner, usually one of my favorites, but all I could feel was the texture and the melt in your mouth goodness. Today I ate more salads with cucumber and broccoli, had the peas with my turkey, and 3 bananas. 

I tried to break the first banana in half like Ben showed me, but I ended up crushing the banana instead. 
Better luck next time. 
I plan on going to bed early tonight because I have an 8:00 AM final tomorrow morning.

How'd you do Ben?


No comments:

Post a Comment