As a consequence for staying up late playing around with this blog, I had to wake up at 7 to start and finish my math homework due at 10. Whoops...what a bad way to start health week. Breakfast consisted of a coffee and two omelets. Meh, at least I've decided to stop eating donuts in the morning. After math class I went back to the dorms and watched the last episode of the collegehumor show, then decided to take a trip to the ARC. At the arc I was able to run a bit, not as much as I would have liked, but I figured that since I hadn't truly exercised in the past 2 weeks I shouldn't take it hard the first time going back. Then I did the leg workout that Taylor showed us. I threw in some free weights for upper body, but nothing worthy enough to mention. What really impressed me was when I sat down on the mats and started doing crunches. I started and felt like I could have gone on forever. I'm not sure why I was able to do so many, but the burn afterwords felt incredible. I also did some push-ups in between crunch exercise sets. That was a good experience. Not much happened the rest of the day.
Currently I am studying for my Feeding the Planet midterm tomorrow. Although I'm staying up late, I'm studying with Heidi which I believe is great for my circulation. I mean, she really gets my heart pumping which is a great workout. I definitely suggest hanging out with a hot girl as a healthy alternative to just studying alone in your room.
4 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment